data-page-url="https://www.domain.com/www.kikiscritique.com
top of page

The Critique Crew Discussion Group

Public·21 Critique Crew
วรวุฒิ จันทร์โน
วรวุฒิ จันทร์โน

Pou for Android - Free Download and Install

How to Download Pou Android Game and Have Fun with Your Alien Pet

Do you love cute and fun games that let you take care of a virtual pet? If so, you might want to check out Pou, a popular android game that lets you adopt and raise your own alien pet. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Pou android game, including what it is, why you should download it, how to download it for free, how to play it and take care of your Pou, and how to connect with other Pou users and make friends.

What is Pou Android Game?

Pou is a digital pet game that was released in 2012 by Paul Salameh, a Lebanese game developer. It is available for Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone devices. Pou is a brown, triangular-shaped alien that lives in a house with four rooms: a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, and a game room. You can interact with your Pou by feeding it, cleaning it, playing with it, and customizing it. You can also earn coins by playing mini-games and use them to buy food, potions, clothes, and accessories for your Pou. You can also unlock new items and wallpapers as you level up your Pou.

download pou android

Pou android game is one of the most downloaded games on Google Play Store, with over 500 million downloads and 11 million ratings. It has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. Here is a screenshot of Pou android game:

Why Should You Download Pou Android Game?

There are many reasons why you should download Pou android game and have fun with your alien pet. Here are some of them:

• Pou android game is free to download and play. You don't need to pay anything to enjoy this game. However, you can also choose to buy some in-app items with real money if you want to support the developer or get some extra features.

• Pou android game is easy and fun to play. You don't need any special skills or knowledge to play this game. All you need is to tap, swipe, and drag on the screen to interact with your Pou. You can also tilt your device to make your Pou move around.

• Pou android game is suitable for all ages. Whether you are a kid or an adult, you can enjoy playing with your Pou. Pou android game is rated for everyone and has no inappropriate content or ads. You can also turn off the sound or the notifications if you prefer.

• Pou android game is addictive and rewarding. You will never get bored of playing with your Pou. There are always new things to do and discover in this game. You can also challenge yourself by playing the mini-games and trying to beat your high scores. You can also earn achievements and trophies for completing certain tasks.

• Pou android game is social and interactive. You can connect with other Pou users and make friends online. You can visit their Pous, play with them, chat with them, and exchange gifts with them. You can also share your Pou's photos and videos on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.

Don't just take our word for it. Here are some testimonials from happy users who downloaded Pou android game:

"I love this game so much! It's like having a real pet but without the hassle. My Pou is so cute and funny. I play with him every day and he always makes me smile."

- Jessica, 24

"This game is awesome! I have been playing it for years and I never get tired of it. There are so many things to do and explore in this game. My Pou is my best friend."

- Daniel, 18

"This game is very fun and relaxing. I like how I can customize my Pou's appearance and house. I also like how I can visit other Pous and chat with them. This game is great for socializing."

download pou android game for free

download pou android mod apk

download pou android latest version

download pou android offline

download pou android hack

download pou android cheats

download pou android unlimited coins

download pou android app store

download pou android no ads

download pou android without internet

download pou android game room

download pou android simulation game

download pou android pet care game

download pou android customize your pet

download pou android play with friends

download pou android mini games

download pou android potions and lab

download pou android outfits and accessories

download pou android wallpapers and backgrounds

download pou android achievements and items

download pou android talk and listen to your pet

download pou android feed and clean your pet

download pou android grow and level up your pet

download pou android save and recover your progress

download pou android data privacy and security

download pou android reviews and ratings

download pou android tips and tricks

download pou android fun and addictive game

download pou android simple and cute graphics

download pou android compatible devices and platforms

download pou android update and new features

download pou android bugs and issues

download pou android support and contact

download pou android how to play guide

download pou android frequently asked questions

- Lily, 32

How to Download Pou Android Game for Free?

Downloading Pou android game for free is very easy and simple. All you need is an Android device with an internet connection and a Google account. Here are the steps on how to download Pou android game from Google Play Store:

• Open the Google Play Store app on your device or go to on your browser.

• Search for "Pou" or scroll down until you find the app with the icon of a brown alien.

• Tap on the app and then tap on the "Install" button. Wait for the app to download and install on your device.

• Once the app is installed, tap on the "Open" button or find the app icon on your home screen or app drawer and tap on it.

• Enjoy playing Pou android game and have fun with your alien pet!

Here is a table comparing Pou android game with other similar games:

Game

Rating

Downloads

Size

Features

Pou

4.3/5

500M+

24 MB

- Adopt and raise your own alien pet- Feed, clean, play with, and customize your Pou- Earn coins by playing mini-games- Unlock new items and wallpapers- Visit and play with other Pous online- Chat and interact with other users- Share your Pou's photos and videos on social media

My Talking Tom

4.5/5

500M+

90 MB

- Adopt and raise your own talking cat- Feed, dress, play with, and nurture your Tom- Earn coins by playing mini-games- Unlock new items and outfits- Explore new worlds and meet new characters- Record and share your Tom's videos on social media

Tamagotchi Classic

4.1/5

1M+

46 MB

- Relive the nostalgia of the original Tamagotchi game- Hatch and take care of your digital pet- Feed, clean, play with, and discipline your Tamagotchi- Watch your Tamagotchi grow and evolve- Choose from different shell designs and backgrounds- Connect with other Tamagotchis online

Pet City 2

4.4/5

1M+99 MB

- Create and customize your own pet avatar- Dress up, accessorize, and style your pet- Decorate and furnish your own house- Shop for clothes, furniture, food, and more- Play games and earn coins- Visit and socialize with other pets online

How to Play Pou Android Game and Take Care of Your Alien Pet?

Playing Pou android game and taking care of your alien pet is very easy and fun. You can interact with your Pou by tapping, swiping, and dragging on the screen. You can also tilt your device to make your Pou move around. Here are some things you can do with your Pou:

Feed your Pou

Your Pou needs food to stay healthy and happy. You can feed your Pou by going to the kitchen and choosing from different types of food, such as fruits, vegetables, snacks, drinks, and more. You can also buy more food from the shop with your coins. You can see your Pou's hunger level on the top left corner of the screen. If your Pou is hungry, it will make a sad face and lose energy. If your Pou is full, it will make a happy face and gain energy.

Clean your Pou

Your Pou needs to be clean to stay healthy and happy. You can clean your Pou by going to the bathroom and using the soap, shower, or brush. You can also buy more cleaning items from the shop with your coins. You can see your Pou's dirtiness level on the top right corner of the screen. If your Pou is dirty, it will make a disgusted face and lose health. If your Pou is clean, it will make a satisfied face and gain health.

Play with your Pou

Your Pou needs to have fun to stay healthy and happy. You can play with your Pou by going to the game room and choosing from different types of mini-games, such as puzzles, memory, sports, arcade, action, and more. You can also buy more games from the shop with your coins. You can see your Pou's fun level on the bottom left corner of the screen. If your Pou is bored, it will make a sleepy face and lose mood. If your Pou is having fun, it will make an excited face and gain mood.

Customize your Pou

Your Pou needs to loo

About

Welcome To The Critique Crew Group! We finally have a home w...

Critique Crew

bottom of page